Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Crew needed for Super 8 Film Project

  1. #11
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Smile

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Scottness:
    [B]...I'd take the tripod etc and basic gear but I think lights etc would be too much - but if it's out doors it shouldn't really matter --

    (Matt Pacini responds): Yeah, I'd be wanting to take advantage of the unique location anyway, whihc means outdoors.
    I don't know, I'll have to think it over, going over my script, to see if it justifies the added chaos factor! It will be a while before I shoot the movie anyway, if ever, because I'm never doing this again without some fairly serious investment. But it would be cool to have a little clip in the trailer shot there, so I'll think about it, & brainstorm a little.

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    No worries Matt - I'm leaving to go there in early Oct - so let me know by then

    Scottness

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •